Meteorite contracts depend on station's existence for display
|Assignee:||Gwennaël Arbona||% Done:|
Tracked down to a return in UFlareQuestGeneratedMeteoriteInterception::Load when TargetStation->IsDestroyed(). The contract isn't loaded and is displayed with no data.
Current fix pushed in hotfix : when loading fails, remove the quest too.
Recommended fix :
- store the sector & company identifiers so that we can display the contact when the station doesn't exist (which we need to do)
- when it's destroyed, replace UFlareGameTools::DisplaySpacecraftName(TargetStation) by "a station".
- if the sector & company identifiers aren't found (older saves), abord the loading like now.
Un contrat vide que je ne peux accepter, ni refuser (cf screenshot)
#8 Updated by Gwennaël Arbona over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Meteorite contracts get corrupted and show up as blank in contracts menu to Meteorite contracts depend on station's existence for display
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version changed from Hotfix 2/3 to Farm update