Add Toggle Function to Joystick Mapping for "lock direction" Control
|Assignee:||Gwennaël Arbona||% Done:|
Capslock already allows for this function, but it would be very useful to turn off "lock direction", or YOLO Mode as I call it, while using a joystick.
You can use any key on your joystick to map to this function. Did you have a problem doing that ?
- Status changed from New to Waiting feedback
- Assignee set to Jacob Triffo
- Target version set to Ongoing issues
I didn't have issue doing that, it just does not toggle via button, it has to be held down whereas capslock functions as a toggle.
- Status changed from Waiting feedback to New
- Assignee changed from Jacob Triffo to Gwennaël Arbona
- Target version changed from Ongoing issues to Backlog
Oh, I see what you mean. I'll see when we can take a look at that, it's pretty relevant.
Also available in: Atom