Autopilot Does not Disengage With User Input.
|Assignee:||Gwennaël Arbona||% Done:|
Autopilot notifies you that using manual controls will abort docking, but using manual controls does not abort docking nor does the ship respond to manual controls at all.
In order to disengage autopilot you have to manually press the mapped key.
- Assignee set to Jacob Triffo
- Target version set to Ongoing issues
Which keys have you tried ? This is working well here, any thrust key (WSAD etc) terminates the autopilot.
I'm using a HOTAS setup currently, so I've tried joystick inputs and they seem to be ignored.
Knowing how it works so far, it seems that the joystick is a mouse effectively, and likely joystick commands are being ignored because mouse inputs are being ignored.
- Assignee changed from Jacob Triffo to Gwennaël Arbona
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from Ongoing issues to 1.2.1
Okay, I will investigate. Thank you for your patience.
- Status changed from New to Closed
This issue will be fixed with patched 1.2.1.
Also available in: Atom