- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/29/2015
- Last connection: 09/02/2017
- HELIUM RAIN (Manager, 07/29/2015)
Reported issues: 263
- 10:29 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1071 (Closed): Stations spawn too close from each other after stations scale update
- 11:26 AM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1072 (Waiting specification): Not all ships warp into sector
- Your others ships are "In reserve".
For performance reasons, we can't spawn too much ships in the active sector so...
- 11:18 AM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1070 (Closed): Upgrade issue
- 10:15 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1067 (Closed): Manual Docking Bug - since game update installed (2017/09/03)
- Fixed in next patch
- 09:55 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1069 (Closed): Docking issues
- Fixed for next patch.
- 09:45 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1067: Manual Docking Bug - since game update installed (2017/09/03)
- Can you check the "Use anticollision" checkbox is checked in gameplay settings ? It can be the cause of your problem....
- 08:31 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1069: Docking issues
- Thanks, I will try to fix this as soon as possible.
- 03:09 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #929 (Closed): Buyer can't afford to buy any of this resource
- 02:26 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1062 (Closed): Fly repaired ship can lead to instant exit sector
- 01:49 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1059 (Closed): Telescopes still use resources after all sectors are discovered
Trade to be done
Also available in: Atom