- Registered on: 07/29/2015
- Last connection: 10/17/2018
- HELIUM RAIN (Manager, 07/29/2015)
Reported issues: 398
- 10:38 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1222: Crash on fast travel
- Tracked down to AITradeSources::GenerateCache which calls a method on a NULL map entry.
- 10:20 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1222: Crash on fast travel
- Thank you for your report. We'll investigate.
- 12:22 AM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1219 (New): Contract locking doesn't work 100%
- 12:09 AM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1218 (New): Investigate cancelling station upgrades
- 11:24 PM HELIUM RAIN Feature #932 (Closed): Engines don't respond well to lateral + forward input
- Works well.
- 11:12 PM HELIUM RAIN Feature #1204 (Closed): Investigate making VIPs more rewarding with shorter time
- OK, let's not do it.
- 09:16 PM HELIUM RAIN Feature #1215 (Closed): Add Option to Disable Mouse Control
- Done for the next update.
- 07:00 PM HELIUM RAIN Bug #1211 (Closed): Mouse Drift
- Okay. I'm closing this issue then :)
- 06:59 PM HELIUM RAIN Feature #1214 (New): Add Toggle Function to Joystick Mapping for "lock direction" Control
- Oh, I see what you mean. I'll see when we can take a look at that, it's pretty relevant.
- 06:28 PM HELIUM RAIN Feature #1214 (Waiting feedback): Add Toggle Function to Joystick Mapping for "lock direction" Co...
Also available in: Atom